The South of England Agricultural Society hosts a number of renowned events through the year.
|Visit The Website For Location and Admission Fees.|
The Spring Garden & Leisure Show offers a wealth of garden and leisure trade stands offering an abundance of essentials - click here to find out more.
The flagship event, The South of England Show attracts over 90,000 visitors from across Europe
Visitors of all ages to the Autumn Show & Game Fair can enjoy the sights and sounds of harvest time with attractions including country sports and crafts, falconry, sheep dog displays and vintage machinery.
You can rest assured that you will go home full of Yuletide cheer and laden with presents galore with a visit to the Festive Food & Drink Fayre.
This bank holiday week-end Saturday and Sunday you'll find us there with all of our metal garden furniture range. We hope the weather gets better so we all can enjoy a sunny day out at the South of England Spring Garden Show.
|14 seater extending aluminium garden set|
|4 seater round metal garden set|
|4 Seater Metal Garden Bench Set|
|2 seater aluminium garden bistro set|
|Grace Sunlounger Set|
|Square Metal Garden Coffee Table|
|Cast Aluminium Garden Bench|
How to Get There?
1. Exit the M23 at Junction 10 and take the A264 towards East Grinstead.
2. At the first roundabout, continue straight on along the A264.
3. At the next roundabout, turn right and head towards Haywards Heath along the B2028. (The South of England Centre is signposted at this roundabout).
4. Continue through the villages of Turners Hill and Selsfield Common.
5. Just before you reach the village of Ardingly you will see the Main Entrance to the South of England Centre on your right hand side.
By Rail :
The nearest rail stations are located in East Grinstead and Haywards Heath. Please use the Network RailTimetable facility for more information.
By Air :
The South of England Agricultural Society is located just 15 minutes away from Gatwick Airport.
All the best,
Outside Edge Metal Garden Furniture.