|Hand Made Rattan Garden Furniture|
An alternative to metal garden furniture is Resin Weave Garden Furniture which will give you many years of outdoor comfort.
Our range of rattan patio furniture has been handmade to a very high standard using the best materials available. Generally there is no maintenance required except occasional cleaning. The only parts of your furniture that may need periodical checking are the screws holding the table together. Please keep your Allen Key provided.
Maintenance, cleaning and general advice
- After removing the cushions wash your rattan garden furniture with soapy water and hose off.
- do not use a stiff brush or household cleaner.
- Some fading will occur over the years which cannot be avoided.
- If you have an Outside Edge wicker patio furniture cover your cushions can be left out overnight under the cover but do not leave them out permanently during the winter or in constant rainy conditions.
- Your rattan outside furniture cushions can be hand washed at 30 C after removing the filling. Use only a mild household detergent and do not tumble dry. Leave to dry before putting the fillings back. Red wine and other similar spillages should be attended to as soon as possible using a fabric cleaner.
- If you do not have a cover, your cushions should be taken in at night and in wet weather. Whilst these cushions have good fade resistance some fading will occur due to the sun's UV rays. Always make sure your cushions are stored indoors away from direct sunlight and are kept dry, otherwise mold will form. Storage in conservatories where sun light is extremely strong may result in fading.
|8 Seater Rectangular Rattan Garden Set|
- The tempered safety glass used for your table should be cleaned using a glass cleaner or soapy water.
- Do not move the table without ensuring the glass is removed first or the table is held firmly by at least 2 people. Never move the table whilst the parasol is in place.
- To maintain your parasol's good looks and to save possible damage due to unexpected strong winds always remove the upper part of your parasol over night and during windy weather.
- Never use your parasol in the table without a parasol base. Ensure the screw on the base is holding the parasol pole securely.
- To wash the parasol cover unscrew the finial at the top and lift off the cover after taking out the ribs from the pockets. Hand wash at 30C and do not tumble dry. Put the cover back onto the frame to dry, this will stretch the cover to stop shrinkage.
- Your resin weave outdoor furniture has been made using aluminium tubing which cannot rust. Because aluminium is light it is possible that strong winds may blow over your chairs. Any scratching to the resin weave will not be covered by our guarantee.
- Please ask children not to pick at the resin weave particularly on the arms as this will spoil the look of your wicker garden furniture and is not covered by our guarantee.
- Replacement or additional rattan patio chairs, cushions and parasols can be purchased separately.
- Further advice can be offered by contacting Outside Edge at email@example.com or call us on 01582 841 891.
Outside Edge Metal Garden Furniture.